About Home Concierge
Twenty five years experience has equipped me to deal with the intense and varied demands of those moving to or owning properties in Central London.
My service is specifically aimed at:
- Individuals or families relocating to Central London from abroad
- Owners of properties in Central London, particularly non-residents, requiring personalised management of their homes
- Landlords who need to refurbish and renovate their properties in order to secure the highest rental yields and return on investment
I also provide assistance, using my partner Alun Phillips’s 30 years experience, to secure valuable planning consents for properties in Kensington & Chelsea, Westminster, Hammersmith & Fulham and Camden.
Hourly rates start at £50 per hour but rates are negotiable for agreed projects.
Recent projects have been:
- relocating Executive Marketing Director of a Worldwide Brand from Shanghai to Wimpole Street, Marylebone then onto NYC
- finding and setting up home for Hong Kong restaurant owner in Marylebone coordinating house move for high powered professional couple to Upper Wimpole Street, Marylebone
- establishing second home for LA based record producer in Marylebone
- establishing a beach side residence for high net worth couple relocating from Kuala Lumpur to Sandbanks Dorset
- setting up apartment on Left Bank, Paris for NY venture capitalist
- managing property refurbishment in St Leonards Terrace, Chelsea for NY based owner
- managing rental and refurbishment of house in St John’s Wood for Californian based landlords
- acquiring and managing rental of house in Trevor Square for Hong Kong based landlords
- refurbishment and managing rental of duplex apartment in Cornwall Gardens, Kensington & Chelsea for absentee landlords
- refurbishment and managing rental of house in Junction Mews, Marylebone for LA based landlord